Work in a company trusted by discerning clientele for generations and serve Qatar’s discerning market with unparalleled sophistication.
Please fill the form below and send your CV
1. Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces, using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools.
2. Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
3. Test timepiece accuracy and performance, using meters and other electronic instruments.
4. Demagnetize mechanisms, using demagnetizing machines.
5. Estimate repair costs and timepiece values.
6. Fabricate parts for watches and clocks, using small lathes and other machines.
7. Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
8. Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
9. Oil moving parts of timepieces.
10. Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
11. Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.