Work in a company trusted by discerning clientele for generations and serve Qatar’s discerning market with unparalleled sophistication.
Please fill the form below and send your CV
1. Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces, using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools.
2. Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
3. Test timepiece accuracy and performance, using meters and other electronic instruments.
4. Demagnetize mechanisms, using demagnetizing machines.
5. Estimate repair costs and timepiece values.
6. Fabricate parts for watches and clocks, using small lathes and other machines.
7. Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs.
8. Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
9. Oil moving parts of timepieces.
10. Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
11. Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of the recruitment and selection process.
1. Sourcing candidates for open positions using different types of recruitment channels e.g. agencies, newspaper, online sites, referrals, walk-in, etc.
2. Collect and screen resumes to select potential candidates and provide a pipeline of candidates for initial interview (online and face-to-face).
3. Guarantee to endorse the best candidates for final selection of the Hiring Manager.
4. Interview applicants from Grade level 1 up to Grade level 3 positions, complete assessments, and conduct examinations (if necessary) before endorsing them to the Hiring Manager.
5. Endorse potential candidates for Grade level 4 and above to the HR Director for HR final screening before making recommendations to the Hiring Manager.
6. Work closely and effectively with the Department Managers to define recruitment requirements and agree on recruitment plans and strategies.
7. Perform reference and background check on selected candidates as and when required.
8. Arrange recruitment trip itinerary and materials for recruitment travel.
9. Communicate with applicants and with the agencies to explain the selection process and provide feedback on interviews conducted.
10. Prepare accurate offer letters and negotiate salaries with candidates based on approved salary budget.
11. Coordinate with the HR Generalist and/or PROs the pre-employment requirements and the status of current and required visas. Ensure that there is a secured visa available once a candidate is selected.
12. Submit weekly recruitment update to the hiring manager regarding recruitment status from processing up to deployment date of the selected candidates.
13. Ensure that the deployment of replacement hire is within the time frame.
14. Coordinate with the HR team the mobilization of new hires (e.g. travel arrangement, accommodation, transportation, pick up from the airport, etc.).
15. Verify and submit recruitment invoice(s) to finance for processing.
16. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of recruitment status report.
17. Conduct in-depth market research and analysis in comparison with the compensation packages of similar industries in order to maintain market competitiveness.
18. Develop and conduct orientation programs for new hires to give them an overview about the company structure, the policies and procedures and employment benefits.
19. Encode new hires through the effective use of MENA technology.
20. Participate in the development of any related recruitment policies and procedures.
21. Prepare relevant reports as required by the HR Director.
22. Perform other duties as required and assigned by the HR Director
1. Act as the first point of contact with regards to appointments and queries concerning the HR Director.
2. Manage the personal calendar of the HR Director and ensure that there are no conflicts in schedule.
3. Organize meetings and make appropriate reminders regarding upcoming appointments.
4. Answer and screen phone calls and note down messages for the HR Director.
5. Prepare e-mails, reports and other forms of correspondence as requested.
6. Make travel arrangements and conduct inquiries as required.
7. Perform other tasks as requested by the HR Director.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the same capacity
- Proven work experience as a recruiter for local and international market
- Excellent knowledge of the Qatar Labor Law
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in using relevant software such as Microsoft applications and interview formats